Sunday, March 9, 2014

Woohoo!!!

Just had to share.

Starting weight 315.4
Last weeks weight 308.4
Down 7 pounds

This weeks weight 304.0
Down 4.4 pounds

A total of 11.4 pounds in 2 weeks!

Next week I will try on my Jazzercise shirt again. Curious to see if anything has changed.

I feel really good since changing my diet. No sugar, minimal caffiene, lots of water. Works!!! I'm not kidding friends. I have learned so much the last two weeks. Coconut oil is my best friend. And smaller portions are really just as satisfying as shoveling food into my face. Starting tomorrow I'm on my own. I can still use the meal plan as a guideline, however, I will be responsible for planning my own meals going forward. I am scared and excited. I can not wait to see where this,will go, going forward.

Friends, I appreciate each one of you. You have inspired me to be a better person, inwardly and outwardly. You inspire me to prove to myself and to you that I am capable of more than I could ever imagine for myself. You inspire me to live strong..and fearless..and you give me liberty to say and do what I need to say. All in all you have,without even saying the words, given me all of the encouragement I need to live my life on the next level. THANK YOU!!!

With that being said, let's get out there and move our butts. It's time to dance!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment