Saturday, March 8, 2014

Holy crap!!! Where does the time go.

Some of you might be wondering what happed to lil' ol' me. To be honest I have been very busy with job searches, interviews, and auditions. Oh. And doing this new eating thing. Who knew coconut oil could do so much?

Did you know that if you swish a teaspoon of coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes every day that after a week you will notice the following: no more stinky breath, whiter teeth, shinier teeth, less gum pain, and also has been known to repair tooth decay. ( so people claim ) I have tried it for two days now and have noticed that my teeth look slightly whiter. Its called oil pulling. Sounds so weird. But surprisingly easy to do. The first day I tried it I kept spitting out oil uncontrollably because I had too much in my mouth. It was rather embarrassing. Luckily no one saw me as I continuously wiped coconut oil drool off my chin. Day two I was smarter. I took a teaspoon and leveled it out. Put it in my mouth and swished. When I noticed things were getting out of control, I took a small baggy an spat a little into it. The key is not to swallow. Its awkward at first, but honestly not as awkward as other things I've tried.

Also, Coconut oil, if ingested will help burn fat. Holy Crap!!! Totally eating a jar of it today! A tablespoon with your meal is suggested. I have yet to try this, because ewww for one, and two it looks and tastes different. I have only cooked with it. And I must say, it does brig a different flavor to some foods. I now love cooking spinach in it. Ah-maz-Ing!

There are many other benefits to coconut oil that I have yet to explore. When I do I will share with you.


Now, as you all know, I have been looking for employment for a while now. Still no secure job yet, but I've been on 4 interviews and feel like sometime soon I be back in the world of the gainfully employed. Yay? I have a meeting Monday morning with the unemployment office. So, hopefully I will find out when they will pay me for being a slacker. It should be interesting. I'm not sure what I need to bring for our meeting, as the note basically just gave me a date, place, and time. So, yep.

Thirdly, auditions. Last weekend I auditioned for two different theater groups. One canceled their second day of their auditions due to weather and rescheduled for today. So I will not hear back on that until mid week this coming week on that venue. However I was asked to sing in the ensemble for"Hello Dolly." by the other theater group...and I accepted. My policy is, never turn down an opportunity to sing, and get your face out there. You can't be known in the theater world if you don't do theater. And it will also help me with choreography. (which I am less than good at).

In other news, I am doing a 30 day challenge and jazzercising. The fun part of that is that I know how far my body will go..at least I'm learning. And, though it is disappointing not to finish something you've started, there are people out there cheering you on to see you succeed. You who have done that for me, are so much more inspiring then you will ever know. I love each one of you for your encouragement. Thank you. I just hope I can return the favor sometime.

Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment