Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another beautiful day

So, I was going to write about something awesome and fun. Since my sister in law called me out on not posting as much as I thought I would... I feel it necessary to post today.

The last few weeks have been interesting. I lost my job, took a workshop on auditioning for musical theatre, got a cold, slept in (a lot), auditioned for two shows, saw a few shows, jazzercised my butt off with Gina and Becca and searched the web for jobs..

Yes! Super fun I know.

Honestly, I haven't really been looking that hard for work. Mostly because my dad is soon to finish his chemo (this week - yipee) and there are a few things coming up in the next weeks that would require me asking for time off at a new job. I don't want to start a job until we get through that. Not to say I haven't been looking. There are some decent paying jobs out there. And when the time comes, if I can't find the job that I am looking for, I will take on whatever I can find...like I have said many times, there are plenty of jobs out there if you are willing to do the work.

Since having time off, I have taken some time to reflect on what I want. There are many things I want. I want to be healthy, I want to be happy, I want to be awesome at doing stuff, and I want to do stuff that I've never imagined I could do...but most importantly, I want to be the best daughter, aunt, sister and friend I can be. I know that I can't be any of those things if I am first not taking care of me.

I've been jazzercising about 3 times a week and I have been doing really well during the day eating wise. I'm not going to lie though, late at night I have the worst snacky needs. Cheese, candy, ice cream, cheese (yes, I know I said that twice) I don't get it!! Even when I go to bed, sometimes I wake up with a hankering for cheese!!!!! And it bothers me. So, my goal this coming week is to get that stuff out of my house. If its not here I won't eat it. Right?

And with all that being said, tell me what are some of your late night cravings? And how do you overcome them? I'm curious to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment