Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chemo day and other stuff

Good morning! Today we are celebrating round 3 of chemo for dad.

I know, celebrating isn't really the word you think of when you hear chemotherapy. But I look at it this way, dad has made it 3/4ths of the way through the toughest part of his treatment. Like a champ. Sure! Things have been tough...but he's persevered. He didn't do it alone. Mom has been by his side the whole way! She has struggled with her own heath issues that have really shown her how strong she can be.

All this to say after today, only one more treatment. Woo hoo!!!



Today also marks day 4 of dottiegate 2014. So far, I have planned to attend a musical theatre audition workshop (next Wednesday), worked on my diet, joined jazzercise. ( weather has kept me from going as much as I would like this week.) and got a fitbit and posted to myfitnesspal consistently and fairly honestly....im sure I forgot to log something at some point. but I feel pretty good about what I've accomplished so far. And you all have been a huge part of it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Let me know how you are doing? I would love to hear from you.

Blessings today. I will probably post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment